|19-20 Coaching Application - No specific posting||19-20-COACH-XX|
The school seeks a outstanding coaches who will work to enhance the athletic program in the Hilton Central School District.
18-19 Coaching Application - General Application, No specific posting.
|Per Hilton CSD Teachers' Association Contract|
|19-20 1:1 Teacher Aides||19-20-TAIDE-01-02|
The Hilton Central School District is accepting applications for 1:1 Aides. The selected candidates will work on a 1:1 basis with special needs children in various grade levels who may have learning, physical or behavioral management needs.
|$12.26 Per Current Contract|
The Hilton Central School District has a vacancy for a Payroll Specialist in the Business Office. This is a 12 month, 8 hour/day position. This position requires the Civil Service title of Payroll Clerk, therefore only those candidates who are currently working in this title, or whose name appears on the current Civil Service eligible list will be considered.
- Must have attention to detail
- Good customer service skills
- Ability to prioritize work
- Comfortable working in a fast paced environment
- Willingness to learn
- Knowledge of payroll preparation, time and attendance, and employee withholdings
- General ledger and retirement reporting is a plus
- Must have a positive attitude
|Substitute Cleaners - 2019-20||19-20SUBCLN|
The Hilton Central School District is accepting applications for substitute cleaners. We are seeking motivated, reliable people to work on a per diem basis. Candidates must be in a physical condition commensurate with the demands of the position.
|Substitute Teachers 19-20||19-20-TCH-00|
Substitute Teachers, Per-Diem
- All buildings
- All certification areas
|Programmer Analyst 1.0 FTE||19-20-PROGANYL-01|
The Hilton Central School District is currently seeking applications for a Programmer Analyst position.
Typical Work Activities:
- Design, develop, document, maintain, analyze, create, test, and customize computer and data processing systems, applications, programs, databases, and integrations;
- Program computers by encoding project requirements in computer language;
- Apply system-analyst techniques and procedures, including consulting with users to determine hardware, software, or systems functional specifications;
- Research, evaluate, and recommend solutions and appropriate technology;
- Arrange project requirements in programming sequence by analyzing requirements; prepare work flow chart and diagram using knowledge of computer capabilities, subject matter, programming language, and logic.
|To Be Negotiated|
|Youth Assistants Per-Diem||19-20-YOUTHASST|
The Hilton Central School District is accepting applications for Per-Diem Youth Assistants. The primary work shift is 4 - 8 hours between 6:30 am - 8:00 pm. Job responsibilities may include: Supervising parking areas; enforcing school parking regulations; reporting acts of violence and theft; monitoring doorways, corridors and stairways for truant and disruptive students as well as trespassers; preventing admittance of unauthorized persons to the premises; investigating unusual conditions or disturbances; providing a safe atmosphere for students and staff on campus.